Combustion Air Handling Systems-CAHU
The Combustion Air Handling Systems-CAHU is aimed to maintain desire Temperature, Pressure, Humidity.
What it is, for All About.
The Combustion Air Handling Systems – CAHU is aimed to maintain desire Temperature, Pressure, Humidity.
Specification of Gvision Combustion Air Handling Systems-CAHU
The Gvision Combustion Air Handling Systems – CAHU is aimed to maintain desire Temperature, Pressure, Humidity.
Our Combustion Air Handling Units – CAHU, condition ambient air elements to generate a consistently accurate and highly repeatable supply of conditioned air to the engine intake. The CAHU conditioned air is ideal for emissions work, for standardizing the engine intake air conditions for mapping or optimization and for simulating ambient conditions from around the globe. The CAHU improves test cell productivity by reducing test days lost due to adverse atmospheric conditions.
Our high performance CAHU’s enable the developer to recreate ambient conditions in terms of temperature, pressure and humidity to simulate the conditions on a real time transient basis.
- Temperature, pressure and humidity simulation
- Altitude Simulation of engine intake air altitude
- Simulation of medium and high elevation environments before field testing is required
- Standardization of intake air for repeating experiments
- Passenger cars and heavy-duty vehicles
- Emissions certification work
- Conditioning of adverse ambient to remove the need for correction factors.
In inclusion, when utilized in concert, the Gvision Combustion Air Handling Systems – CAHU become a highly accurate temperature, pressure and humidity simulator. Furthermore, fast calibration, easy integration, as well as long maintenance intervals are key features of our system that delivers quality results with minimum downtime.